The Action Alliance Training Institute inspires learning, growth, and imagination through experiences that build empathy and create intention to shape a world where people, relationships and communities are liberated, healthy, equitable and just.
DO YOU description = DO YOU addresses youth violence by confronting root causes and enhancing protective factors (building resilience) to promote positive development and healthy relationships for young people age 13-16 years old. For more information about the program, visit: https://www.doyoutools.org/
This is a remote training with 2 synchronous sessions hosted on Zoom and asynchronous assignments and reflections completed in between sessions. Cost includes 21 DO YOU zines, a printed UnCurriculum Facilitation Guide, a package of DO YOU Homework Folders, and access to additional resources and technical assistance.
Cost: $250.00 (VSDVA Member discount codes will apply. Please enter your discount code at registration in order to receive your discount.)
For more information, please reach out to email@example.com
What Comes with the Training:
- 21 DO YOU zines (1 for training purposes, 20 for program facilitation)
- 1 UnCurriculum Facilitation Guide
- Bundle of DO YOU Homework Folders
- Custom Action Alliance Stickers
- DO YOU Evaluation tools and access to additional DO YOU resources
- Access to personalized DO YOU facilitation technical assistance from the Action Alliance staff